Here are the details of the Nintendo Treehouse: Live Day 1 on June 14, 2016.
This will also include game trailers and demos.
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will have the following:
- An open-world where you can explore anywhere you want whenever you want
- There will be amiibo compatibility in this game as you can use the Wolf Link amiibo and the new Zelda amiibos
- Weapons and combat gameplay has changed a bit in the game where you have to find weapons to fight with and the combat is similar to past Zelda games
- Hunt and gather food and minerals in order to survive this open-world
- There are many shrine of trials in the game where they are basically dungeons for the game and you can go to them in any order you want
Pokémon Sun/Moon will have the following:
- New Pokémon in the Alola Region
- Battle Royale Mode where four players go all out in a four way battle
For other details, here’s the full show of Nintendo Treehouse: Live Day 1:
Author’s Note: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks amazing. The game is incredible. Despite not having a press conference or a digital event this year, what they show was quite impressive.