Here are the details of the Nintendo Treehouse: Live Day 2 on June 15, 2016.
This will also include game trailers and demos.
This mobile Pokémon game lets you catch Pokémon all around the world wherever you go as it is planned to be released in late July 2016.
A new RPG IP developed by Greezo and here’s a trailer and a demo for it.
A sequel to the BoxBoy! game where you can make more boxes than the first game.
Mario Party: Star Rush
Mario Party: Star Rush will have the following:
- You get to play as Toad to get characters to join and fight for you in a classic Mario Party game
- There will be amiibos and amiibo functionality for the game which includes Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Rosalina, Boo, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong
Yo-kai Watch 2
Yo-kai Watch 2 will have the following:
- A bigger world than the first game
- New Yo-kai to capture
- There are two games of Yo-Kai Watch 2: Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits/Fleshy Souls
- The game comes out on September 30, 2016
- You get a special Yo-kai in Yo-kai Watch 2 by using data from the first Yo-kai game
Monster Hunter Generations
The game will be coming out on July 15, 2016 and Nintendo gave a trailer and a demonstration for it.
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
The game will finally come out in the States and Nintendo gave a trailer and a demo for the game.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
The game is coming out next week and it’s a JRPG developed by Atlus with references from Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem.
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Paper Mario: Color Splash will have the following:
- The game will come out on October 7, 2016
- There will be new characters in the game
- The gameplay will be based on a battle card deck system where you flick cards to attack and paint to increase the card’s ability
Rhythm Heaven: Megamix
The game has finally come to the States and it’s available right now.
For other details, here’s the full show of Nintendo Treehouse: Live Day 2:
Author’s Note: Was very surprised on how much they cover in this Treehouse. I’m excited for most of the games. I can’t wait.