Hello and welcome to WrestleCorp’s Raw Viewing Party! Converse with your fellow commenters and discuss Raw as you watch it live, and hope for the best that the show turns out decent this week!
AND AWAY WE GO
The November 21st, 2016 edition of WWE RAW aired live from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
– Golberg is out to the ring to start off RAW and speak about his victory last night. Goldberg says that backstage after his Survivor Series match Stephanie McMahon asked him if he has one last WWE Championship run left in him. Goldberg says that he does, and that he has a message for the WWE Universe. Goldberg says to everyone in the Royal Rumble: You’re Next!
– The New Day (c) def. Cesaro & Sheamus:Cesaro and Big E start things off with some good back and forth action, with Cesaro surprising Big E by overpowering him. Sheamus tags in quickly and continues working on Big E. Cesaro and Kofi get the tags and Kofi goes for a cross body off the top, but Cesaro catches him and hits a backbreaker. Cesaro hits the big swing on Kofi then locks him in the Sharpshooter. Kofi gets out and after some confusion at ringside with Sheamus at the other New Day members, Kofi rolls up Cesaro from behind in a small package for the win.
– Chris Jericho is interviewed in the back about what went down at Survivor Series. He says that later tonight he’ll reveal who is to blame for the destruction of his list last night.
– Enzo is backstage without any clothing on because he’s locked out of his dressing room. The Shining Stars talk some trash to him before Enzo runs into Titus. Enzo exchanges words with Titus until he runs into Lana and Rusev. Rusev gets in Enzo’s face until Cass shows up and backs him off. Rusev leaves with Lana, then Cass exits screen.
– Backstage, Mick Foley sets up Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman for later tonight.
– Credic Alexander def. Ariya Daivari: Daivari cuts a heel promo before the match about how Canadians are no better than Americans. After some back and forth action, Daivari gets Swan in a headlocks and slows things down. After a botched springboard attempt, Daivari takes control of the match and clotheslines Cedric down. Cedric mounts a comeback and drops Daivari with a flying clothesline. After a series of reversals, Credric hits the Lumbar Check for the win.
– Chris Jericho is out to the ring next to address last night’s destruction of the List of Jericho. Kevin Owens comes out to interrupt, and him and Jericho have a back-and-forth conversation about who is to blame for the List being destroyed. Owens blames it on Roman Reigns, and the crowd chants “yes.” Jericho and Owens embrace as best friends once again, as they seem to focus their anger towards Reigns.
– Rusev def. Enzo: Rusev unloads on Enzo with offence early on. Rusev misses in the corner and gets rolled up for a two count, but he quickly comes back an drops Enzo with a side kick. Rusev applies the Accolade and wins via tap-out in a short match. Big Cass makes the save immediately after the bell rings.
– Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows def. The Golden Truth: The winner of this match becomes the #1 contender for the Tag Team Titles. Goldust and Anderson start off until R-Truth gets the tag and drops Anderson with a hip toss. Goldust tags back in and starts working on Anderson. Truth and Gallows tag back in, and the heels hit the Magic Killer for the win after a quick match. Gallows & Anderson are now the #1 contenders for the Tag Team Championships.
– Braun Strowman def. Sami Zayn via Stoppage: Braun jumps Sami before the bell to get the advantage early-on. Strowman dominates Zayn in the opening minutes, then hangs Sami up on the turnbuckle in the Tree of Woe. Strowman beats down Sami until Mick Foley comes out and declares that the match should be stopped. Sami gets assistance at ringside while Strowman stares him down and makes his way to the back.
– RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte is out to the ring next, accompanied by her apprentice Dana Brooke. Charlotte cuts a promo calling Bayley and the rest of the RAW Women’s roster “peasants.” Sasha Banks interrupts, and then she’s interrupted by Nia Jax shortly after. Jia says she’s not here for Charlotte, she’s here for Sasha. Sasha hits Dana and then all hell breaks loose until Bayley comes out to save Sasha. A tag match is up next.
– Sasha Banks & Bayley def. Charlotte & Nia Jax Charlotte goes back-and-forth with the babyfaces in the opening minutes until Nia tags back in and starts ragdalling Bayley. Sasha and Charlotte eventually get tagged back in, and Sasha hits a cross body splash off the top for a two count on Charlotte. Bayley tags back in and hits a double duplex on Nia with Sasha. Charlotte tags back in, but Sasha gets her in the Banks Statement shortly after for the win.
– Next up, we see a brief promotional package about The Rock ‘n’ Sock Connection, which leads into an ad for Disney’s “Moana” which features The Rock as a voice actor.
– TJ Perkins def. Noam Dar & Rich Swann Lots of competitive action to start off the first few minutes. Swann takes control of the match after dropkicking Dar to the floor. Parkins makes a brief comeback and locks in a one bar on Dar, but Swann hits a Rolling Thunder and follows up with a stiff kick to Perkins for the win. Swann is now the #1 contender for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
– Kevin Owens def. Seth Rollins: This match is under No DQ rules. Owens rolls outside immediately to grab something from under the ring, but Rollins drops him with a sliding dropkick then continues the offence. Rollins hits a double knee strike for a two count, and Owens answers back with a power bomb for a two count for his own. A steel chair comes into play early on, and Rollins drops Owens into it. Owens is able to hit a cannonball in the corner, comes back with a DDT, and takes control of the match for a few minutes. They brawl through the crowd and into the depths of the seating area. Owens and Rollins brawl all through the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, then right back to ringside. As they approach the ring again, a masked “fan” attacks Rollins, and the masked “fan” is revealed to be Chris Jericho. Rollins takes out Jericho with a Pedigree at ringside. The action goes to ringside where Rollins attempts a pedigree, but Owens gets out and powerbombs Rollins onto the corner of the ring apron. Owens rolls Rollins back into the ring and pins him for the win.
– After the match, Jericho recovers from his Pedigree at ringside and smiles at Owens retaining his tile. Orients and Jericho celebrate at ringside and head to the back. RAW goes off the air with Owens raising the WWE Universal Title above his head.
WWE SmackDown Live and Mixed Match Challenge 11/13/18 Live Chat and Viewing Party
WWE Raw 11/19/18 Live Chat and Viewing Party
NXT Star Makes Return to EVOLVE for EVOLVE 117
NXT Takeover: WarGames 2018 and WWE Survivor Series 2018 Viewing Party
CMLL Marca 11/16/18 Results
Jack Swagger Says He Could Defeat Brock Lesnar in an Amateur Wrestling Match
Video: Hulk Hogan Provides Update on WWE Return
Video: CM Punk vs. Mike Jackson UFC 225 Highlights
VIDEO: Shinsuke Nakamura’s New Entrance Theme
Big Cass Comments On His Move To Smackdown Live
Fallout: Raw 11/19, Braun Destroyed, Nia is the New Fat, SS prediction results
join T Rock Plutonium, Minister of Sinister, Double L, and Christian as they dissect Mondy nIght Raw WWE is focusing...
WWE Raw 11/19/18 Live Chat and Viewing Party
Hey there Wrestling Fans, Welcome to the WWE Raw VP, the home of the best news about whatever your heart...
NJPW World Tag League 2018 Day 2 Results *SPOILERS*
From November 17 to December 9, NJPW presents World Tag League where fourteen heavyweight tag teams battle it out in...
NXT War Games II Review: The War Is On!
NXT War Games II on November 17 was an excellent show. Now do I think that this NXT live special...
Survivor Series Fallout Podcast
Instant reactions and results from WWE’s Survivor Series RAW vs Smackdown Link: STARTS RIGHT AFTER THE SHOW! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldgenerationpodcast/2018/11/19/survivor-series-fallout
NXT’s Next Breakout Stars in 2019?: Lucha Undeeground
Lucha Underground is one of the rising wrestling promotions in the United States today where the company is well known...