Connect with us

News

Chyna’s Manager Says She Died From Accidental Overdose

Published

on

Former WWE star Joanie Laurer, aka Chyna’s death was the result of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, according to her longtime manager Anthony Anzaldo.

He told the New York Daily News that Chyna had been inappropriately mixing Ambien and Valium, medications she had been legally prescribed.

“She was inappropriately taking her legally prescribed medication over the course of two to three weeks,” Anzaldo said. “On Sunday night, her body had enough.”

Chyna had been taking Ambien and Valium for years, but had steadily upped her intake to dangerous levels. A toxicology report is not expected back for several months.

As noted last week, Chyna’s brain will be studied by Dr. Bennet Omalu to examine for any signs of chronic traumatic enephalopathy (CTE).

Continue Reading
Comments




Podcast

Write For Us

Facebook

LATEST NEWS