Hello everyone, this is Vaude Influence.
Just to remind you all that the next RP shows will start on Monday and Thursday at 7:00 PM ET/6:00 PM CT/4:00 PM PT/24:00 PM UTC with “NXT: In Your House” and “NXT Thunder”.
Also, the next NXT ShowCase will be called “NXT ShowCase: Glory”. It will take place on July 14 and the show will take place in Paris, France at Le Zénith. The card for the show will be up once matches are announced.
Here’s how the RP schedule works:
Post your ideas/plans here on this article or you can message your ideas/plans to me on Facebook at Guang Ni or on Twitter @VaudeInfluence. You can only have one segment/match per week so for the segment, it can be either an in-ring promo segment, a backstage segment, interview, contract signing, brawls, or anything else. You can have matches, but there are certain matches that are already determined for the Road to shows and they can’t be changed unless I change it.
For example, let’s say I picked June 19, 2017, and I have a segment on that day with Bad Influence and The Vaudevillains in a in-ring promo segment. After that, on March 29, 2017, I have a sit-out interview that involves Bad Influence and The Vaudevillains. June 29, 2017, I have a brawl that involves Bad Influence and The Vaudevillains.
The example above is an example on your plans/ideas for your feud/storyline.
Now, if any of those days don’t work with you, you can pick a day in that week that isn’t on the schedule. However, if you’re going to do that, you need the person who you are working with to cooperate with you to see if they can make it on that day.
For example, let’s say I want to do a segment on Monday, June 26, 2017, and I’m working with JD in this storyline/feud. I need to talk to JD to see if he can make it on that day, if yes, then we do on that day. If not, We have to find some other day to work with our segment.
Also, if you do choose a day that isn’t on the schedule, let your partner (the person that you’re working with) know and let me know and we’ll find a way to arrange it. Plus, if you guys want someone to monitor you to do the segment, either ask me, JD, or 52 to monitor you guys on doing the segment on that particular time and day. If not, you guys are your own and you get to pick the time on when you want to do it. However, it must be done on the Role-Playing Thread and you have to let me know ahead of time.
Here’s the updated RP schedule for the next few weeks and if you don’t like the date you’re given, let me know ahead of time and we’ll resolve the issue:
June 19, 2017: “NXT: In Your House”
- Maxwell Jacob Friedman Debut Bash
- A match involving R-Truth
- A sit-down interview with AJ Styles and Baron Corbin hosted by Ambush Bug
- After Penta El 0M broke Michael Shane’s arm at “NXT ShowCase: Enter The Dragon”, Frankie Kazarian will call out Penta El 0M and Kenny Omega for their actions.
- NXT World Championship Match: Bray Wyatt (c) Vs. Tian Bing
June 22, 2017: “NXT: Thunder”
July 14, 2017: “NXT ShowCase: Glory”
Also, if you haven’t already, please fill out the roster information where this is how it works:
- There will be a roster list of characters for NXT RP where the characters are either full-time, part-time, or inactive. This will help players on which characters to play as, who’s who, and so forth. Players that are playing in RP or wants to play in RP must do the roster part in order to participate in the shows. To the roster page, you must do the following: (Character Name/Full-Time or Part-Time/Role), if it’s a tag team, (Tag Team Name/Full-Time or Part-Time/Character Names and Who’s Playing Who). Here’s an example of each: (The Vaudevillains/Full-Time/General Manager), (Sweet Pistols/Full-Time/Silas Young – 52, Bo Dallas – Seth). The roster page will be added to the Role-Playing Thread.
If you have any questions, make a comment down below and I will answer you as soon as I can.
Thank you all for supporting this and let’s continue this for the foreseeable future.